Welcome to our World!

Our family, our life - we welcome you!

And a beautiful, wonderful, exciting, happy 8 months it has been...today, our little baby turns 8 months old. On October 18, 2007, at 5:47 PM, Ayden Ali was born safe and healthy at 8 lbs 5 oz. It was the worst day of my life with the c-section gone wrong, the horrible recovery, him being taken away - but also the best because my son was born - and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He has 5 teeth and is sprouting two more, he's eating lots of solids and loves squash and peas and bananas - he loves to coo and razz. He says "Momma" and "dadadadada" and loves to sleep on his daddy's chest or in mommy's arms. He's wonderful and has changed so much. He's growing so fast. I wish I could stop the clock sometimes because before you know it, I won't be able to hold him in my arms anymore and kiss his head, and tell him I love him - at least not without him telling me to stop because it's embarrassing. This is my time with him now, and I'm loving every moment.

Here's a trip down memory lane...

Whose that baby in there?
Mommy's big belly...she is still paying for that!
Just born....mommy's favorite picture.
Mommy saying hello for the first time...the greatest moment of her whole life.
One day old...
In the car seat on the way home...October 21, 2007.
In the carseat today...June 18, 2008.
My sweet baby boy today...all grown up...

0 comments: